Ten movie stars I'd love to meet.
1. Megan Follows - I have a serious Anne of Green Gables crush
2. Colin Firth - the quintessential Mr Darcy
3. John Travolta - vinnie Barbarino, Danny Zuko, Chili Palmer and Edna Turnblat
4. Viggo mortenson - but only in aragorn form
5. Richard Armitage - I love a brooding Brit
6. Lanie Kazan - she has been in the business forever and still looks great
7. Emma Thompson - love her
8. Emma Watson - she is the most brilliant witch of our time.
9. Alan Rickman - my favorite line of his is "and cancel Christmas" from Robin Hood
10. Richard Briers - he was a drunk. In Henry V, the dad in much ado about nothing, Hector MacDonald inMonarch of the Glen, but for me it was his roles as Tom Good in the good life and as the voice of bob the builders dad thaade him one of my favorites.
Please forgive the horrible punctuation and spelling as this was done on my beloved iPhone