Hello All in Honor of the Holiday todays Ten on Tuesday is how to celebrate St. Patrick's Day
1. Eat Corned Beef and Cabbage
2. Wear Green
3. Drink Green Beer
4. Dance around to any Irish Rovers song
5. Knit on a cabled sweater
6. Watch the Quiet Man and wonder how Maureen O'Hara didn't just deck John Wayne. (But I love this move regardless of the odd treatment of women
7. Plan next trip to Ireland, hopefully this time I won't practically knock myself unconscious kissing the Blarney Stone.
8. Hang out with my Irish friends at a local pub
9. Make Soda Bread
10. SInce I live in Chicago, actively avoid any South Side Irish Parade, granted they did not have one this year but in years past it just lead to trouble.
Enjoy your St. Patrick's day however you wish. Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to post the pictures of my newly finished woven scarf. I love it.